We bend technology to the will of the people.
Our highly specialised approach is light on the infrastructure, heavy on the returns to individuals & organisations. We draw on deep IT knowledge and human engagement expertise to devise and deliver innovative solutions that are all about quality.
Download our Capability Statement here: Elan Projects Capability Statement September 2015
Here are just some of the things that we’ve been up to recently:
- Leading & managing projects with a technology and organisational development flavour.
- Bringing fast, solar- and battery- powered portable WiFi hotspots into challenging situations for events and conferences.
- Supporting organisations and government to consult and inform – effectively.
- Developing clever web applications for efficiency.
- Hosting events that get people thinking & talking.
- Consulting with community, employers, industry bodies, individuals & private enterprises on the use of lean and agile productivity and engagement tools.
- Leading thought in the agile applications of technology for organisational & workforce development.
- Developing digital strategies, hardware and software solutions for people & organisations.
- Co-facilitating workshops & presenting at conferences about applied innovative technology.
- Providing onsite technical support for participants.
- Making the computer say “yes”.
Nina is a Skills, Education & Training, Stakeholder Engagement and Regional Development nerd.
Find her on Linkedin
She’s into innovation, quality and collaboration.
Andrew is an applied technology and hardware specialist. He’s also really good at explaining it to the rest of us.
Find him on Linkedin
He’s into agility, sustainability & practicality.
Linden is a highly skilled senior ICT consultant and qualified project manager. He speaks fluent Human.
Find him on Linkedin
He’s also into renewable energy & network engineering.
James is a quick-witted, highly experienced entrepreneur with a talent for e-commerce.
Find him on Linkedin
James is into cool tech things that make enterprises money.
What do other people think of us?
“Meeting Nina and Andy has been fantastic – their work has helped me to see the innovation in action in Tasmania. It’s helped to highlight the interconnectedness of ideas and needs across our state and the ways in which we could improve our knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Their work at the Cross-Pollinate conference has been described as a real highlight by our conference delegates and I can’t wait to see their projects grow – the potential is huge”
“One of the most fundamental challenges faced during the process of planned innovation is to become free of our personal biases, that tether us to the past, whilst still being capable of seeing contextual relationships possible from the present. In Nina, I see this rare disposition, an innate capacity to be mindful of the present whilst creating the future, yet freed from the dogma of yesterday. As technology threatens our current mental models at increasing rates, we must keep the company of those that can cope with such disruption. If your future is destined to be aligned with constant change and regular adaptation, I wholeheartedly recommend Nina to be your travel companion, for journeys short and/or long.”
Dr Colin Jones
University of Tasmania
“The Country Women’s Association in Tasmania have been working with Nina and Andrew since 2013. We have been pleased with their friendly, professional manner and we’re very satisfied with our new website. They helped us with every step of the way, connected really well with our team of volunteers and patiently guided us through the web development process. Every step was made easy and they never made us feel silly for not knowing everything about technology.
The training that Nina is providing to our ladies has given us all confidence to keep our digital campaign going well into the future and to keep our website up-to-date. We highly recommend Elan Projects if you’re looking for someone with technical expertise and the people skills to make creating a website for your community organisation simple and fun.”
State President, Country Women’s Association of Tasmania