We’re proud to be working with the Country Women’s Association in Tasmania, project managing the creation of a new website that will help this important historic organisation to optimise the potential that the internet offers. It will support the CWA in their mission to:
“Improve the lives of country women and children”
We’re having a ball learning about the vital works of the CWA since their birth in Tasmania over 80 years ago. We’re looking forward to witnessing the impact that simplified access to information about their activities, events & membership will bring to the CWA in Tasmania.
Elan Projects is providing these services for this project:
– Development of a digital strategy that will succeed with the CWA’s broad range of stakeholders
– Web development project management
– Content development support including copy writing & developing other rich content
– Communication of the online vision & purpose to the broader CWA membership
– Guiding the social media & awareness-raising campaign
– Advising on accessing grants & tender to further develop digital capacity
Do you need a new website? Did you know that we offer special rates for Not For Profit organisations?
Working out where to start can be tricky.
We’d love to help. Give us a shout